WSU Financial Aid Estimator
Prospective and current students may find the Financial Aid Estimator useful in estimating the amount of aid they might be eligible to receive when paying for college. This tool provides approximate amounts and types of financial aid (including loans and grants) that a student may qualify for at WSU. Estimates provided are based on WSU's most recent financial aid packaging policies and Cost of Attendance that reflect your class standing, WSU Location and academic program. This tool does not account for scholarships.
Important to Understand
The calculation result you receive is neither a guaranteed award package nor a commitment of aid by WSU. It is an estimate ONLY for initial college planning purposes.
- Actual student aid eligibility is determined through the completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (www.fafsa.gov). Meeting WSU's FAFSA priority submission deadline and Verification/Document Submission deadlines ensures you receive the most possible aid at WSU. Please refer to financialaid.wsu.edu for our priority deadlines.
- While this Estimator reflects Washington State University’s aid packaging practices and differs from other colleges', actual financial aid awards for admitted students are determined when the FAFSA is received and processed.
- This estimate does not take into account untaxed income reported on the FAFSA or a student’s aggregate loan or Pell Grant limits.
- Please be aware that scholarships will be considered part of a student's final award and will affect the amount of aid a student receives.
- The accuracy of the information you provide and enter in the Estimator affects the accuracy of your end results received.
- The information captured in the Estimator will not be utilized by WSU, stored on this web page or shared with any other entity. It is only for your benefit in evaluating college costs.
- At this time this estimator can only be used by students and families who are eligible to complete a FASFA. If you are a HB-1079 or DACA student, please Click Here for more information.