Initial Estimates - No Longer Available
June 15, 2017
At this time, new financial aid estimates for the 2017-2018 academic year are no longer being created.
- If you need to access one of your previous 2017-2018 Financial Aid estimates, contact Student Financial Services (SFS) at 509-335-9711 or email@example.com for assistance.
- If you submitted a FAFSA or a WASFA and don’t have a 2017-2018 WSU Financial Aid Award yet, please check your myWSU account. Further information may still be needed to process your financial aid. If you need help, don’t hesitate to contact Student Financial Services.
WSU employees/staff only: To view a student’s previous 2017-2018 Financial Aid Estimate, you may login below.
The Estimate Portal is for new WSU students and their families to view their online 2017-18 Financial Aid Estimate(s). If you are a current student, you can use the Financial Aid Estimator tool to assist you with estimating costs and aid options but an estimate through this system will not be available.
To Sign In:
- If you are a student, you will need a WSU Network ID and password to view your Estimate. If you have not created one, go to Create Network ID to do so.
- If you have forgotten your Network ID or password, please go to myNetwork Profile.
- If you are a parent or a third party and want to view a student’s Estimate, click here for available options.